Thursday, May 8, 2008

Home

Thursday, May 8th

When we got home, Allen, Drew, and Luke headed out to Lawrence. The rest of us vacuumed the inside of the van and washed the outside. My thinking was that if the outside looked nice and the carpet looked clean, they wouldn't notice how we'd totally scarred the inside of the van with cymbal stands. There was broken plastic, the inside of the back doors had at least 20 chunks missing.

Trevis dropped off James on his way back to Lawrence. I took the van back. I slept and had some really freaky dreams about being in weird places, drinking with people I didn't know in cities I'd never been to.

When I woke up, I thought it was time to get up and get in the van. I started walking around the house looking for everybody. I even went downstairs looking before I realized I was at my house, I was alone, and we didn't have a show to go to. It was pretty interesting.

No comments: